The class is offered as a webinar, via Zoom.
It may be taken from any location. (It is best
suited for current or future Maine residents)
York County Community Action Corp.
Homebuyer Class Schedule 2023
Classes sometimes fill up, and registration closes 24 hours before class. Don't delay registering for a class!
Thank you for your interest in YCCAC's Homebuyer Education class, which provides a thorough overview of the homebuying process. Free pre-purchase counseling is available following the class to help you develop an action plan for purchasing a home. Note: qualifying for a mortgage is based in part on income. If your income is fixed or very limited, feel free to contact the Homebuyer Ed Coordinator for input before registering (see contact info below).
The class schedule is below. Registration/materials fees are $30 per person, $50 per couple, payable via credit card or PayPal.
Questions? Please contact Homebuyer Education Coordinator Lee Sullivan at 207-459-2961, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
March Class (webinar, via Zoom)
April Class (webinar, via Zoom)
- Tuesday, March 21 (6:00 PM - 8:30 PM)
- Wednesday, March 22 (6:00 PM - 8:30 PM)
- Thursday, March 23 (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
May Class #1 (webinar, via Zoom)
- Sunday, April 16 (9:00 AM - 5:30 PM)
May Class #2 (webinar, via Zoom)
- Tuesday, May 9 (9:00 AM - 5:30 PM)
- Tuesday, May 23 (6:00 PM - 8:30 PM)
- Wednesday, May 24 (6:00 PM - 8:30 PM)
- Thursday, May 25 (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM)