1. No school can order more than 10% of the total avaiable tickets for any show.
2. A school can not order more than 10% of their delegation size for their own show. This is to allow as many delegates as possible, from other schools, to see your show.
3. Schools can not request more tickets than their delegation size for the shows in each time slot. For example, if you have 30 students, you can not request more than 30 total tickets for all shows that start within an hour of each other.
4. Schools will be limited to 2 tickets per ticketed workshop.
5. Ticket orders will be filled in the order received and are subject to change due ticket availabilty or for disregard of the rules above.
6. There will be 10% of the total tickets for each show put aside in the ticket booth. These will be available on a first-come, first-serve rush basis starting at 4:30PM Friday.
7. Please remember this is a CLOSED conference. Anyone who is not registered for the conference will not be permitted in any performance venue. Parents may not drive to conference to see a performance unless they are paid chaperones.